- #222 Pin to Textual
0.11.1temporarily to resolve issues with slide transitions.
- #207 Add a default "swipe" transition between slides and support for user-defined transitions.
- #205 Add
Triggers.taketo make gradually revealing content on a slide more straightforward.
- #202 Returning un-renderable content from a slide content function now displays an error instead of crashing Spiel.
- #203 The
Imageexample in the demo deck is now centered inside its
- #185 The docs page now includes copy-to-clipboard buttons on all code snippets.
- #194 The demo slides now render their own source code directly to demo bindings functionality.
- #194 The
Deck.slidedecorator now returns the decorated function, not the
Slideit was attached to.
- #199 The CLI command
--watchoption now defaults to the parent directory of the deck file instead of the current working directory.
- #169 The Textual application title and subtitle are now set dynamically from the Spiel deck name and slide title, respectively.
spiel.Deckis now a
spiel.Triggersis now a
- #168 The correct type for the
suspendoptional argument to slide-level keybinding functions is now available as
- #168 The Spiel container image no longer has a leftover copy of the
spielpackage directory inside the image under
- #163 Added a public
spiel.present()function that presents the deck at the given file.
- #154 Removed library-provided
Options, and various other small features as part of the Textual migration. Some of these features will likely be reintroduced later.
- #129 Dropped support for Python